Our payroll services include:
- Pay checks summarizing gross pay, deductions year to date amounts and benefit summaries.
- Easy to Read Administration reports summarizing your payroll and the employer cost, along with payroll journals detailing payroll and deductions by employees.
- Preparation of all required tax deposits based on your company filing frequencies.
- Quarterly payroll reports to include all Local EIT and LST tax returns.
- Year End W-2 preparations to include all State and Local reconciliation reports.
Services tailored to meet a wide array of small, medium and large companies:
- Tax Filing – Includes all Local Earned Income Tax and Local Services Taxes
- Year End Filing – W2s, Year-end reconciliations
- Wage Garnishments – 3RD Party Agency Payments
Pay options – Direct deposit has become a practice allowing employees to elect funds to be automatically deposited in their bank accounts across the United States. This is a standard addition to our payroll solutions.
New Hire Reporting
The Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 along with Pennsylvania’s Act 58 of 1997 requires all employers to report certain information on their newly-hired employees to a designated state agency. As an employer, you are a key partner in ensuring financial stability for many children and families across the Commonwealth.
New Hire Reporting is designed to increase child support collections from non-custodial parents and parents who change jobs frequently, thus securing a better life for children. As an employer, your role of reporting newly-hired employees is critical to the success of the program. By reporting your newly-hired employees within 20 days of hire, you aid the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in speeding up the child support income withholding order process, locating non-custodial parents to expedite collection of child support and in many cases, establishing paternity.
Check Signing and Sealing
General Ledger Reporting
Time and Attendance Interfaces
401K File Generation and Submission to Providers
Employer View Options –Payentry’s Secure View is a secure document delivery solution that allows access to payroll reports, quarterly and yearend tax filing and more, direct from our Web Based system.
Employee View Options – ESS gives employees online access to view payroll information and their tax forms. Employees can access forms quickly and print as often as they want.
Web-based Pay Entry with Report Writer
Worker’s Compensation Tracking
Human Resources Support Center
Connect to web-based HR resources along with Human Resources Professionals with years of experience. All of this is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Employment Screening – National Crime Search Services
We offer a reliable tool to help uncover employee background information, reducing the risk of a bad hire!
- Instant National Criminal Searches
- County Criminal Searches
- Civil Court Searches
- Mulit-State Sex & Violent Offenders Search
- Motor Vehicle Records
- Employment Credit Reports
- Drug Testing
- Social Security Verification & Address Tracker
- Terrorist Database Searches
- Healthcare Industry Search Services
- Tenant Screening
- Volunteer Screening